Did you know that the color categories are reduced only three? They are: The warm colors, the cold colors and the neutral colors.
In the warm color category there are: the red, the yellow, the orange and all their shades, are called like this because they remember the warm, the summer, and the fire.
Cold colors, however, are the blue, the green, the light blue, and all their shades, they just remember the cold, the ice and the winter.
Attention to the purple color, however, which can be misleading, because the purple is composed of both a warm color, red,and a cold color, blue, so it’s up to you to decide in which category to place it.
Finally, neutral colors, as you can immagine they are the black, the gray and the white.
One can therefore say that the colors are divided into various categories depending on what that arouse in our minds
Despite your efforts you can not just lose weight, is perhaps guilty the slow metabolism? Possible, but How to unlock it? Here what can be the main causes:
- Poor sleep is one of the major cause, in fact, there are numerous studies that claim that a lack of sleep may lead to an increase of the fat mass and a loss of the muscle mass, that’s why doctors advise to always rest at least 8-9 hours a night.
- Eat snacks at night, this addition of calories at the end of the day is not disposed by our body, in fact, at night our body almost completely stops to work, that’s why this bad habit must be eliminated right away if you do not want to gain weight.
- Do not eat breakfast, this is the most important meal of the whole day, is the which one that, after a long overnight fast, gives us the energy to face the day, if you skip it, you run out the energy and the metabolism crashes .
It is recently reported that in Cairo, Egypt, where was the ancient Heliopolis, were found the remains of a huge statue of the great pharaoh Ramses II. Covered with mud, were rekindled pieces of the statue long 8 m, the discovery was made by Egyptian and German archologists who were working right in this zone, in the Matariya area, where in ancient times stood the sacred city dedicated to the Sun God, Ramses II, precisely. This discovery represents an amazing breakthrough for our times, it now happens more and more often that archaeologists are able to find artifacts so old and so main interesting.
For the uninitiated, Ramses II was the third pharaoh of the nineteenth dynasty and reigned for over 66 years, from 1279 to 1213 B.C. from the Egypt to the Syria until the Sudan; once their studies are over, the remains of this huge statue will surely go to the Grand Egyptian Museum, which will open in 2018 Giza.
For who did not know, the seven wonders of the ancient world were seven monuments that in the anciet age, thanks to their beauty and size, were awarded this title. Here they are all the seven!
1. The pyramid of Cheops in Giza (Egypt) – is the only one remaining intact
2. The temple of Artemis at Ephesus (Turkey) – now there are only a few ruins, but this beautiful temple dedicated to the goddess Artemis, was able to return to this list due to its massive size
3. The Colossus of Rhodes (Greece) – now, of this huge statue, over 35 m high, there is no trace, but at the time was a real marvel
4. The Hanging Gardens of Babylon (Iraq) – fantastic terraces adorned with huge trees and colorful flowers
5. The tomb of Mausolus at Halicarnassus (Turkey) – The few remains are in the British Museum in London, it was a huge marble and gold palace
6. The Lighthouse of Alexandria (Egypt) – today there are only ruins underwater, but, at the time it is assumed that this lighthouse was really huge, nearly 150 m!
7. The Statue of Zeus at Olympia (Greece) – this stunning statue was made of gold and ivory, and was 15 m high !
Can you recognize a false picture ? Obviously yes, but it’s not easy, how do it? You need much knowledge of art, chemical analysis, advanced technology and good IT tools.
As you may have noticed well verify the authenticity of a painting is not easy, you have to work like detectives to be able to say with certainty if the work subjected analyzed is true or false.
After the first studies, it usually passes to use the x-rays and radioactivity measurement of lead, all this in order to verify the type of substances used and the date to which dates from their appearance.
However, are often used software that recognize the type of canvas, brush, and assess of the position of the signature; Needless to say, if you do not possess the appropriate instruments and does not have a deep art culture, it is virtually impossible to say if a picture is original or not.
Is already known that there are some foods that should be avoided completely if you want to lose weight, and others who are our ‘friends’, what are they? Let’s find out together!
- The most famous is definitely the pineapple, which contains bromelain, in fact, if you eat it during meals, it will promotes the digestion of the proteins, and it is also a great ally against cellulite.
- Inevitable in the kitchens of all the fashionable women’s, is the turmeric, which stimulates the body helping the digestion, it is also able to satisfy hunger.
- Surely you will find it in all diets, the salmon, which is rich of Omega 3, is a good fat which helps our organism to burn calories.
- As Snow White we also must eat apples, they are rich in fiber and vitamins but low in calories, we can say that apples are our best friends in the diet!