Chamomile is an herb that people use everyday and it can be found everywhere in the summertime.
So you can harvest it especially in this season and it is quite simple to recognize but there are many similar flowers (for instance the daisies).
Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to a few details: the shape of petals, the dimensions and the smell.
Since ancient times, it has been considered one of the perfect natural solution to little problems of health.
Let’s discover its main benefits:
- It helps to sleep.
- It can calm stomach cramps
- It helps your skin, reducing the sense of swelling
- It helps your hair, making them more brilliant and blonde
- It fights bacteria
- It cures inflammations of every type
- It can calm menstrual cramps
- It fights some allergies
- It alleviates dark circles and wrinkles
How to use it?
You can use chamomile through infusions, compresses, creams or lotions (f.i. the essential oils).
Finally, you can also cultivate it. The best time of the year to plant chamomile is the late winter because it grows well thanks to dry and warm temperatures. If their flowers disappear after summer do not worry: their seeds will survive for the following springtime.