For who did not know, the seven wonders of the ancient world were seven monuments that in the anciet age, thanks to their beauty and size, were awarded this title. Here they are all the seven!
1. The pyramid of Cheops in Giza (Egypt) – is the only one remaining intact
2. The temple of Artemis at Ephesus (Turkey) – now there are only a few ruins, but this beautiful temple dedicated to the goddess Artemis, was able to return to this list due to its massive size
3. The Colossus of Rhodes (Greece) – now, of this huge statue, over 35 m high, there is no trace, but at the time was a real marvel
4. The Hanging Gardens of Babylon (Iraq) – fantastic terraces adorned with huge trees and colorful flowers
5. The tomb of Mausolus at Halicarnassus (Turkey) – The few remains are in the British Museum in London, it was a huge marble and gold palace
6. The Lighthouse of Alexandria (Egypt) – today there are only ruins underwater, but, at the time it is assumed that this lighthouse was really huge, nearly 150 m!
7. The Statue of Zeus at Olympia (Greece) – this stunning statue was made of gold and ivory, and was 15 m high !